• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has anyone ever woke themselves up by farting

Who has woken themselves up with a fart?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The dilemma about farting in bed is that at first you WANT to do it.
You know it feels really good, especially if you can easily fall back asleep afterward.
Just roll over raise one leg, cut loose, and then fall back into a blissful sleep for a minute (until the smell catches up to you.)

Since you never know, with the first flatulence of the night, what the smell will be or how bad it might be, you don't know whether you should look forward to relieving the pressure or feel trepidation at the gas attack that you're about to launch on yourself.

I know more than a couple nights I woke up from the urge to relieve the gas pressure, and I did so happily at first, but then that same fart just wouldn't end. It continued on and on; what I thought would be a little one-second toot turned out to be an 11 second tornado of high-pressure methane.
My eyes would get as big as saucers listening to that noise going on, and wondering how much fresh air I'm displacing in the bedroom.

Sometimes I wish my bedroom had a suspended ceiling so I could have an automatic oxygen mask drop-down system like commercial passenger planes have when they lose cabin pressurization.
Some of those long high-volume gas releases would survey trigger the dropping of those little yellow face masks with the clear plastic oxygen lines, from my bedroom ceiling down towards the bed.

Attachments

• 6AAA0891-9766-4DA6-AAB1-710270C16453.jpeg
    6AAA0891-9766-4DA6-AAB1-710270C16453.jpeg
    34.5 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom