Torn

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
52   0
Reaction score
https://www.smith-wesson.com/product/fpc

5903FFD1-1A00-4F2A-899B-38158BB8FE88.jpeg

AECF6FD1-0B93-47A6-BF76-903D3793C5C1.jpeg

I just wanna say, thank you so much for posting a pic and link in your post.

Looks like an obvious rip of keltec, but probably done way better. And those sub 2000's are pretty cool.are pretty cool.

Looks like an obvious rip of keltec, but probably done way better. And those sub 2000's are pretty cool.are pretty cool.
I haven't actually handled one of these myself, but an obvious improvement that I see with this over the sub2000 is the side folding. If you put an optic on the sub2000, you can no longer fold the gun.

That and the fact that this one isn't a KelTec.

i just picked one up Sat at the gun show. i have fired 3 rounds thru it but hope to dump a few mags tonight.
so far i like it, nice and compact, light even with 3 loaded mags (total of 58 rounds). i added a AFG and a red dot.
i will post up a little review when i run it a bit..

I absolutely love mine. I put an Eotech 512 on it and it has become my truck gun. Pretty accurate and have yet to have any feed or ejection issues. I am running Winchester NATO 124 grains in it. Hard to beat for around $600 with a carry bag, 3 mags, and the carbine. It is nothing like the Kel Tec, other than its a 9mm folding carbine. It is superior in every way.

I'd say obvious redesign of the KelTec. Looks better in so many ways. Gotta go find one now.

Back
Top Bottom