• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have to sell ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesnt have a paypal account .......

I will use mine and take donations from the folk who want to donate from this site for 1 week and send a USPS money order for the total to wherever he says send it ...

If that is OK with Okuma Steve !!!

My sincere condolenses. It is always extra tough to hear about the lost of a young one.

USMC69, if you'll PM me and let me know which bank and branch in your town you bank with and their phone #, your name and address, and the child's name, I would be happy to call your bank and ask if they would administer a memorial fund for members here to send donations. They are accustom to handling something like this and should be fairly easy to setup. There are many members here that wish to help, all you need to do is give them a way.

Silverado31794, if you catch up with him first, will you pass along this message?

My sincere condolenses. It is always extra tough to hear about the lost of a young one.

USMC69, if you'll PM me and let me know which bank and branch in your town you bank with and their phone #, your name and address, and the child's name, I would be happy to call your bank and ask if they would administer a memorial fund for members here to send donations. They are accustom to handling something like this and should be fairly easy to setup. There are many members here that wish to help, all you need to do is give them a way.

Silverado31794, if you catch up with him first, will you pass along this message?

Yes sir ill pass them all along an let him know everyone is Praying for him and his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom