• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Have to sell ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst thing Ive had to deal with so far in my life was the loss of a good friend at the young age of 12, 2 years ago this October. Children are supposed to bury parents, not the other way around.

If the info is found out please PM me also so I can donate to help out. I have a 20 month old little girl that is my world. Prayers going out fo the family and friends and loved ones that were involved in this matter.

truly sorry about your loss,4 years ago i lost my daughter(Yasmyn),reading this tore into me again,if you still have the lot of guns i will buy them,call me Will@770-616-1111 again sorry for your loss.

Last edited:
Some one let me know where to send donations. I don't have any extra funds but have a 270 on here for sale and will give 50 dollars of what I get to the donations for USMC69

Usmc69 my heart and prayers go out to you and you family. Pls call or text me @ 404-345-9315 and I will purchase from you. Also any donation info people pls include me.

I have a pile of cash that WAS for my next gun. It now has a better place to go. Also should think about a collection at the Meet N Greet, although the timing may be off.

Awaiting reply to PM for big donation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom