• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you ever backed out of a sale after meeting with a buyer?

Myself and a guy agreed on a place ,a time and a day to meet up for some ammo he had listed at a price. I said ok to his price and was going to meet up. Before the scheduled meet he contacted me and said his ammo was worth more than he listed it for. I would have to pay his “new” price if I wanted the ammo. Left him a negative feedback which he challenged. Mods took it off him. I have him on my ignore list.

Myself and a guy agreed on a place ,a time and a day to meet up for some ammo he had listed at a price. I said ok to his price and was going to meet up. Before the scheduled meet he contacted me and said his ammo was worth more than he listed it for. I would have to pay his “new” price if I wanted the ammo. Left him a negative feedback which he challenged. Mods took it off him. I have him on my ignore list.
Yep, that Negative stuff ain’t worth a damn to other folks and they’ll keep doing the same over and over. I just won’t fool with leaving it for that reason too. But I’ll use the ignore feature though.

What time,
Had a meeting for a mak90 at 600 bucks when the guy got there turns out I knew him from the past when he sold me a stolen car. The car issue was fixed when court made him pay me back.with The gun I told him that after the car issue I didnt trust him and only way I'd buy it was to go thru ffl and he agreed to do that but when arriving at the ffl he couldn't locate his DL to sell the gun to the ffl. After leaving I googled his name and found out he was a felon now.
Next was recent guy said he wanted to check out a gun I had listed and asked if I'd trade for an ar15 or go cheaper on the price and I declined both before meeting, then at meeting he ask same thing I declined again and he said he wanted the gun but he will think on it....
Lastly I agree to buy a Henry 22lr that was listed as good condition and when meeting the gun was beat up and even had sharpie covering Mark's on barrel and reciver, I told him gun was rough and he grab the gun jump in the truck and took off. Oh well.

I've had a couple of old farts try to re-neg at the meet. Not from anything being different than what we had already agreed upon, but simply out of that never ending drive by some to screw other people over. One straight up told me that he figured after I'd spent time driving, that I'd come off another 20%
That's when you go up 20%.......See how he likes them apples...........🤣

Yes. When the item is not as advertised. 6 years ago I drove 15 miles and the sights were broke on a AK. The guy said they are easy to fix. I said no thanks.

Yes. When the item is not as advertised. 6 years ago I drove 15 miles and the sights were broke on a AK. The guy said they are easy to fix. I said no thanks.
I love those ads on ODT, FB Marketplace, Craigslist - usually a car//lawnmower, - "only needs a $5 part/battery to run"

If that's easy and cheap, you can't do that to make a several thousand dollar item run?

Back
Top Bottom