• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HB 731

image.jpeg

We REALLY need to consolidate all these threads.
It's not even had a committee hearing yet. It's not getting voted on. If it does it will simply be a stunt so Geogia's weak Republicans can vote it down and show how they 'support the 2a'.

Makes for good copy in the "support your representative" for re-election materials, does it not?

And the burial vault people...."time to start burying my 'salt raffles". I used to ask them if they do decide to bury them because they are afraid someone was coming to take them, could they please show someone else where they buried them? Preferably someone with the stones to USE them when that time came?
Yep. Right about the time you feel like you need to bury them, you probably actually need to be loading up your mags and USING them.

There may be a time for armed resistance. Now,that's exactly how the commies are expecting us to react. See, the million march and black lives revolutions /riots does not work too good for them, so they hope to divide the law enforcement from the most avid supporters, the vetted and legally armed citizens. Any violent response will validate their point and be used to further influence the public opinion every time a gun incident occurs. If anything, now is a time to use our most powerful weapon, the mind and support those politicians that will support us and the values we hold dear to our hearts.

There may be a time for armed resistance..... now is a time to use our most powerful weapon, the mind and support those politicians that will support us and the values we hold dear to our hearts.

Show me where said "Sasquatch" is and I'll support him...or her. And I don't mean Michelle.

Back
Top Bottom