• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*****HB 981 OMNIBUS firearm bill*****

drtybykr

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
79   0
Reaction score
Crossover day is coming soon. Everyone please take a moment to write a FRIENDLY email to rep Purcell, and ask her to get this bill presented to committee for a vote. Something short and sweet would work great.

This is what I wrote, nothing huge. Write something similar, and get it sent!
Representative Purcell,

I would very much like to see hb981 come out of committee and be able to be voted in by the full house this legislative session. As one of Georgia's many law abiding gun owners, I feel this is a very important bill. Would it be possible to get this bill a committee hearing before crossover day? Please let me know if there is anything I can do, or anyone else that may be one the fence about this bill, that would like to hear from one of their constituents.

Thank You for your time.

Sincerely,
Drtybykr

Here is her email address: ann.purcell@house.ga.gov

I though alot of the important language was stripped form it?

Not as far as I know.

Get those emails fired off folks. Post up here afterwards. Let's see some action. Let the reps know we want this to pass. If you don't tell them, how are they supposed to know.

Just e-mailed her.

Crossover day is coming soon. Everyone please take a moment to write a FRIENDLY email to rep Purcell, and ask her to get this bill presented to committee for a vote. Something short and sweet would work great.

This is what I wrote, nothing huge. Write something similar, and get it sent!

Here is her email address: ann.purcell@house.ga.gov

Back
Top Bottom