• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

heard something new today

Redlevel, would that thang even shoot if ya WANTED it to? ;)

What do you carry, mdog? I will make a deal with you. If you carry anything other than a S&W, Colt, or Ruger revolver, and especially if you carry some kind of semi, and most especially if you carry one of the little mini-.380s that are so popular, bring your carry gun down to Butler. We will call Bo Barrow and get him to supply ammo. I'll let you choose ammo. Standard, +p, lead, whatever. We will begin shooting, round for round, start early and go late. No cleaning, no swabbing, no spraying with anything, just shoot. First one whose gun malfunctions gets to pay for all the ammo and buy Certified Angus steaks for the loaders. I'll use my old Model 36. What do you say?;)

What do you carry, mdog? I will make a deal with you. If you carry anything other than a S&W, Colt, or Ruger revolver, and especially if you carry some kind of semi, and most especially if you carry one of the little mini-.380s that are so popular, bring your carry gun down to Butler. We will call Bo Barrow and get him to supply ammo. I'll let you choose ammo. Standard, +p, lead, whatever. We will begin shooting, round for round, start early and go late. No cleaning, no swabbing, no spraying with anything, just shoot. First one whose gun malfunctions gets to pay for all the ammo and buy Certified Angus steaks for the loaders. I'll use my old Model 36. What do you say?;)

DANG!

I used ta pocket carry a POS.380 but it jammed so much it skeert me(and too it WAS a .380). Now I SOB/IWB a Glock 27. I'd be willing to put it side by side with ya. I'm just amused that you've been totin that antique in your pocket for 40 YEARS. I don't think I have SKIN that old, an I'm 46. One misfire on mine though an we'd be eatin bologna. ;)

Its alot easier to write a check with your weapon holstered so you can have muzzle control. It also helps with any kinda confusion with your intentions at the bank too.

yeah because I love wearing balaclava to places. i need protection from the sun burning my skin...

Back
Top Bottom