• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

heard something new today

While it may be legal to carry a gun without a holster, I don't recommend it. The holster keeps the gun where it's supposed to be, protects and covers the trigger area (Safety reasons), plus it's just the responsible way to carry.

Awww, cmon man, you mean it aint safe ta shove the barrel into your crotch like in da movies? Shoot, er well DON'T shoot...not with it pointin' at the boys!

:scared:

Awww, cmon man, you mean it aint safe ta shove the barrel into your crotch like in da movies? Shoot, er well DON'T shoot...not with it pointin' at the boys!

:scared:

Yeah, I always wondered why people would want the muzzle of a gun pointed at their junk, might as well walk around with the barrel in their mouth, either way, if the gun goes off your life is ruined.

Well, if your gonna blow A head off....

that aint right haha. I dont yet have a holster for my g22 so when im workin around the house i just place it in the small of back without one in the chamber and usually sit it down somewhere within arms reach while im working. (i dont like living where i dont have a 30 second window of oppertunity while your coming up the driveway)

"Holsters are for amatures Bro"
i293.photobucket.com_albums_mm66_shreckbevol_magnum10.jpg

I tried to get used to appendix carry in a small IWB holster and couldnt do it, too hard to sit down and not have the barrel jabbing you in the femoral or the junk. I think an AD in either case would be a life ender.

Back
Top Bottom