• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hearing Protection Act passed out of committee

That **** ain't going anywhere . If you want a suppressor then just do the steps like everyone else . Or ... you could be like the thousands of other suckers who have been waiting to buy a suppressor since word of this .

You could have had 10 tax stamps approved by that time. You have a better chance of winning powerball. Support the suppressor industry by spending money VS wasting time on a pipe dream.
I already pay enough taxes as is. I can't justify paying an extra 2k in taxes for another BS reason.

I already pay enough taxes as is. I can't justify paying an extra 2k in taxes for another BS reason.
Agreed . I'd rather not pay $700 a year on school taxes for a Clayton county school system that sucks and I have no children that attend . I must as it's part of my property taxes .

At least paying a $200 tax stamp I can get my hands on machine guns. Those machine guns could be sold for a lot more than I paid . Oh and that gain in value would cover the cost of all my tax stamps .

So while I get your point , if you want a new car ... you will pay taxes on it . So you wanted that bad enough to do it . You obviously don't want a class 3 item bad enough to . Which is cool.

Back
Top Bottom