• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heck that's NOTHING! Let me tell you what my ex did to me!

I have a small dent in my skull on the right back side of my head. My first wife hit me with one of those big square glass ash trays while I was sitting at the table eating lunch. I fell out of the chair onto the floor. I couldn't see anything but was somehow still conscious. I do remember telling her, "you better not be here when I get up". The last thing that I remember hearing before I passed out was her cranking her car.
I have several stories but this one was one of the most memorable, lol

I have a small dent in my skull on the right back side of my head. My first wife hit me with one of those big square glass ash trays while I was sitting at the table eating lunch. I fell out of the chair onto the floor. I couldn't see anything but was somehow still conscious. I do remember telling her, "you better not be here when I get up". The last thing that I remember hearing before I passed out was her cranking her car.
Dang!

Had y'all been arguing that day or did she just slip up from behind and brain you with an ashtray for no reason?

I can relate to that. My ex hit me in the head with a porcelain coffee cup and then the fight was on. She then tried to grab a steak knife out of the sink and stab me in the leg while I had her arms pinned to her sides from behind. Her mother called 911 and when the cops arrived I am sitting on top of her with her arms pinned to the floor and bleeding all over her from the gash in my head. The cop sees the blood and uses his baton to put me in a choke hold and pull me off. The whole time her mother is yelling at the cops it's her daughter and he didn't do anything. After the dust settled she was cuffed and stuffed in the cruiser and I needed 7 stitches and treatment for human bites to my wrists that broke the skin. The cop then apologized for the choke hold. EMS said she was high on drugs. The only thing that kept me out of jail was not hitting her while this was happening. Fun times had by all!

I can relate to that. My ex hit me in the head with a porcelain coffee cup and then the fight was on. She then tried to grab a steak knife out of the sink and stab me in the leg while I had her arms pinned to her sides from behind. Her mother called 911 and when the cops arrived I am sitting on top of her with her arms pinned to the floor and bleeding all over her from the gash in my head. The cop sees the blood and uses his baton to put me in a choke hold and pull me off. The whole time her mother is yelling at the cops it's her daughter and he didn't do anything. After the dust settled she was cuffed and stuffed in the cruiser and I needed 7 stitches and treatment for human bites to my wrists that broke the skin. The cop then apologized for the choke hold. EMS said she was high on drugs. The only thing that kept me out of jail was not hitting her while this was happening. Fun times had by all!
As I was reading this I figured it was going to end with the mom taking the daughters side, lying to the cops and you going to jail with a gashed open head. I'm glad that wasn't the case.

You KNOW a chick is crazy when her mom takes the husbands side! LOL

Only married to this psycho 2yrs back when I was in my 20's young and dumb and on my first sub. There is much more to tell that would fill up 10 more pages probably. Like the time she disappeared with my car out in the streets for a month. Then I find two guys driving it down Rivers Avenue in Charleston SC one night. That was exciting and I got my car back. Or when she showed up out of the blue while I was visiting her mom and uncle and we got into it. She tried to get me arrested but when the cops showed up and saw my ripped shirt and her nail marks on my chest and then looked at her with not a mark on her was to tell her to leave because if she stayed he would arrest her for assaulting me. I know what the tough guys will say about if that was my wife I would have beat the crap out of her. I was active duty and I knew if I left any marks on her I would be in jail and there goes my career. There's lots more. 2yrs of hell.

As I was reading this I figured it was going to end with the mom taking the daughters side, lying to the cops and you going to jail with a gashed open head. I'm glad that wasn't the case.

You KNOW a chick is crazy when her mom takes the husbands side! LOL
Crazy and a cocaine addict as it turns out. Her mother was a nice person that always told me I was the son she never had and she knew her daughter was wrong. Miss Jessie Mitchell even chased her daughter with a large bastard file and threatened to cave her head in if she didn't straighten out. Very sweet older lady but you didn't want to cross her.

Back
Top Bottom