• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heck that's NOTHING! Let me tell you what my ex did to me!

Funny thing is, I'm thinking about quitting. I doubt I will, but...maybe I'll swap to liquor drinks.
You've seen enough of my drunken posts over the past few years to know how I used to roll.

I haven't had a drop of alcohol in 10 months. I walked away cold turkey. Everybody said quitting would make me feel better, but that was bull****

It has saved me a bunch of money though and to a cheap bastard like me, that's BETTER than feeling good!

Bahahaha!

Where to begin?

Deployed from San Diego for Desert Storm Jan 18th 1991 and returned July 1991. During this trip I wrote the biotch ex wife loads of letters and never received any in return. Our first stop was UAE and as soon as we pulled in I called the apartment and no answer. Then I called my father's house and he tells me he can't get a hold of her and all of my creditors have been calling him trying to get in touch with me. Even the apartment manager who was a month behind in rent. I told him I was at sea calling him from UAE and then I told him to drive south and hire a lawyer. I sent him a general power of attorney to do anything he needed to do. I asked him to get what was left of my stuff in the apartment and place it in storage to deal with when I got back. I closed all bank accounts and didn't have credit cards.

The San Diego PD went with him and asked to search the place. My father asked why and the cop sells him my car that she had been driving had been used in an armed robbery and they wanted to tie her to it. They search and find another guy's wallet from South Carolina behind the refrigerator. Somewhere in this mess the biotch is on cocaine. While deployed I had to go talk to Naval Investigative Service because she wrote thousands of dollars in bad checks on a now closed account to the Navy Exchange in San Diego and the Marine Corp one in Camp Pendelton. I had to go prove I didn't write them. I wrote letters and called creditors to explain the situation and some understood and others still stuck it to me. Did I mention my Colt Gold Cup Elite .45 she gave to some crack heads and they pawned it. She also went to Navy Relief and cried a boo hoo river about having no money, no groceries, and a car that was broken down so they gave her $1500 for her acting job. I didn't find that out until Navy Relief sent a message to the ship wanting me to sign up to pay the money back. During this time she had been getting my whole check via direct deposit and had blown through about $5000. Navy Relief never checked and just took her word for it.

I finally get back to San Diego in July and after the dust initially settled I went hunting. I found my nice new Nissan Maxima in a wrecking yard. It was abandoned in an alley in down town. I went to look at it and it was a total loss trashed with dents, dings and holes in the sheet metal, 6 donut tires in the trunk along with all of my unopened letters. If her and I had crossed paths that day, she would have been all done. A month later I had to go to Navy Relief and have a sit down to discuss the money they gave her. I had my ducks in a row and was prepared for them demanding that I pay the money back. Sat down and the lady says "how would you like to pay this?" I'm not going to. They never sent me a message asking my permission to give her the money so they had no choice but turn it into a grant and absolve me of responsibility.

My lawyer paid her crack head friend $50 to serve the divorce papers to her LOL. Fast forward to December and then the Navy Chaplain comes up to me to ask whether I was divorced or not? I told him it was final Dec 3rd and he said "good because she had a baby on 26 December and it was born cocaine dependent". It wasn't mine and that's all I cared about. In March the next year Shands Hospital calls me on the ship complaining that she was admitted and throwing a fit. They wanted me to come do something and I laughed at them. I told them we are divorced so throw her into the street and stop bothering me.

About three weeks ago I actually had a creditor call me looking for her and we haven't been married since 1991 and I have never spoken to that biotch since. If I ever hear that she has passed on to the devil I will go piss on her grave.

Positives:
Got my gun back after 5yrs.
Divorce happened with no problems.
Gave all of her expensive stuff in storage to a bunch of strangers.
The kid she had was taken from her and the foster parents adopted him.
Regained my sanity.
Had to go through all of this to meet the wonderful woman I have been married to now for over 18yrs.
If you were younger i'd think we married the same bitch. Although mine was into pills and snorting heroine.

My first wife cheated on me with a McDonell Douglas co-worker. She did it because she suspected I was cheating on her. But not long after that she shot herself in the side of the head with a Rossi 357 standing less than 10 feet from me. So... I won. No child support and no alimony. Just $12,500 worth of burial expense.
WOW... damn dude!

The day I found out my ex was cheating I was at my moms house and the ex was out with one of her boyfriends.

Mom was standing there as I was talking on the phone with the person that was telling me and she could tell what the conversation was about.

As soon as I got off the phone she stuck her hand out and said "Give me your gun." I said "What?" She said "Don't play games with me son. You've always got a gun on you and I want it right now."

I took my gun out, dropped the mag, cleared the chamber, locked the slide back and handed it to her.

She said "Thank you. Now let's go to your house so I can get every other gun you have and bring them to my house because I know things are going to get real heated when that girl comes home and you don't need guns involved."

I really didn't like being completely unarmed like that, but it was the smart thing to do. That crazy ***** could've either shot me or called the cops and claimed I threatened her with a gun.
Thats the FIRST thing I did when I found out Tiffany was ****ing her boss and snorting heroine. Took all the pills, guns, and silver out of the house and to my moms.

As I was reading this I figured it was going to end with the mom taking the daughters side, lying to the cops and you going to jail with a gashed open head. I'm glad that wasn't the case.

You KNOW a chick is crazy when her mom takes the husbands side! LOL
Yup... Tiffany's mom talks to me more these days than her! She still asks me how Im doing and that she still loves me.. after Tiffany had me arrested for false domestic violence which was dropped and expunged.

Yup... Tiffany's mom talks to me more these days than her! She still asks me how Im doing and that she still loves me.. after Tiffany had me arrested for false domestic violence which was dropped and expunged.
That was a very close call bruh. You NFA players can't afford to be associating with snaky bitches.

Damn I hadn't even thought of that!

I wonder what happens when a guy with NFA toys gets a domestic violence conviction?
I can imagine the same thing that happens with a felony conviction. Thanks OJ. Thanks Clinton/ Reno. And do you have any idea how easy a domestic case is to make? What's worse is it's kinda like making a molestation case against a guy. By that I mean that even though they may not be able to prove you DID you can't prove you DIDN'T. And in that situation you will always get the female investigator and the female prosecutor and to top it all off you will get the female judge.
And there you are the big old mean Cracker wife beater with all those evil dangerous " Machine Guns and Sawed Offs etc". See how quickly the average white hetero male can be painted up to be a monster?

Back
Top Bottom