• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Heisman winner gets crabs

Vick paid with his money and time in Prison, why should he continue to get punished? We all make mistakes, but we have to learn.

He's a QB in the NFL with a net worth of about $15,000,000.00. I don't think he's still being punished.... Unless you count having to live in Philly as a punishment.

Bme4c-zCIAEkp21.jpg:large

He's a QB in the NFL with a net worth of about $15,000,000.00. I don't think he's still being punished.... Unless you count having to live in Philly as a punishment.

That's true! But what I mean is the fans, now in New York have these boycotts against him. I understand that his past is disgusting but, it's over and he paid for the crime. We shouldn't judge this man over a past that he reformed from. We shouldn't always quickly make a comparison to him when an athelete gets in trouble. Heck why not compare Winston to Mark Mcguire or Ryan Braun. We move on from some people's failure while holding others against them. They all made mistakes and if they reform, then we shouldn't continue to hold their failures against them.

Back
Top Bottom