• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stetson Bennet makes final four for Heisman!

Most never played MLB, NFL, NBA, etc. Doesnt mean you cant have a passion for a team and formulate an opinion.
The never played/attended is such a lazy argument.
Bit Dawg?
I don't have an opinion about professional sports. Well I do, but not like you're alluding to.
But you don't think the most obnoxious, generally painfully uninformed, college football fans, never went to the school they support? Really?

Bit Dawg?
I don't have an opinion about professional sports. Well I do, but not like you're alluding to.
But you don't think the most obnoxious, generally painfully uninformed, college football fans, never went to the school they support? Really?
Knowing people from all facets, its depending on the person. I know alum that are good and bad, i know non alum that are good and bad.

Your statement would probably hold true though due to shear numbers and generally the two bases i see as being the worst for obnoxious fans are Bama and UGA with Ohio State close behind them. Maybe its the demographics, maybe its location.

Im a Gator fan but never attended UF. Not due to ability but they didnt have anything that interested me for a career when i was looking; i would bet this could be said for a lot of people. Id love to go to UF online for business now to move up but idk if i could stomach the cost.

Knowing people from all facets, its depending on the person. I know alum that are good and bad, i know non alum that are good and bad.

Your statement would probably hold true though due to shear numbers and generally the two bases i see as being the worst for obnoxious fans are Bama and UGA with Ohio State close behind them. Maybe its the demographics, maybe its location.

Im a Gator fan but never attended UF. Not due to ability but they didnt have anything that interested me for a career when i was looking; i would bet this could be said for a lot of people. Id love to go to UF online for business now to move up but idk if i could stomach the cost.
It was general statement. Of course there are exceptions. But I stand by it. If you go to an LSU game, I promise you the most drunk obnoxious foul mouthed fans will be from Mississippi and never attended a single class there. Or frat boys, but, you know ...
I don't find UGA fans particularly obnoxious (a few resident exceptions perhaps ;) ) Granted, a few years of dominance I could see several "forgetting where they came from". similarly Bama fans have definitely grown into a hyper sensitive lot. A&M has by far the classiest contingency. I honestly try and be very objective when it comes to college football. Heck I was probably the last person on board with LSUs 2019 juggernaut. I'd say USC fans are the most obnoxious. Ohio State is certainly up there. But a dear departed friend was a HUGE fan so I've softened on them. RIP Steve.

Congrats to Stetson. :yo:

I have. But have you seen their schedule? Besides OSU, their opponents weren't that tough. In fact, their strength of schedule is ranked even after TCU... https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/ranking/schedule-strength-by-other

LSU admittedly had a tougher schedule that UGA too. Pretty hard to survive that gauntlet unscathed and still get to the SEC championship.
I'm telling you, LSU would lose 7-8 out of 10 times to all three of them.
No question the SEC is a gauntlet but that comes at a cost of injuries as well. With the exception of OSU, I'm for once looking forward to all the playoff games.

Lol. You might wanna check those stats.
Some advice to UGA's defense, you're going to have to play a LOT better than you did against LSU. Those other guys aren't going to show up with a gimp and a backup, and gift you the ball three times.
Or just roll on in riding high beating a then 3 loss team that couldn't beat A&M that's not even bowl eligible the prior week.

But this thread is about Stetson. I like the guy.
LSU had everything to play for, their only chance at the playoffs was winning that game. UGA was in the playoffs win or lose.
And LSU still couldn't even make it a game. UGA was taking it easy, because it was easy.

And there next two games will be just as easy.

LSU had everything to play for, their only chance at the playoffs was winning that game. UGA was in the playoffs win or lose.
And LSU still couldn't even make it a game. UGA was taking it easy, because it was easy.

And there next two games will be just as easy.
:lol: LSU had 550 yards of offense, scored more on UGA than any team in 4 seasons (also LSU) on the then #4 defense in the country with an injured QB and a backup, gifted UGA the ball 3 times but yeah, "not much of a game". LSU couldn't even beat A&M. Hopefully for UGAs sake the other teams will be equally accommodating. I wouldn't count on it.
LSU had ZERO chance at the playoffs. You need to stick to the NFL. I guess.

:lol: LSU had 550 yards of offense, scored more on UGA than any team in 4 seasons (also LSU) on the then #4 defense in the country with an injured QB and a backup, gifted UGA the ball 3 times but yeah, "not much of a game". LSU couldn't even beat A&M. Hopefully for UGAs sake the other teams will be equally accommodating. I wouldn't count on it. You need to stick to the NFL.

$20 says they win the next two games by 14 or more.

Back
Top Bottom