• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hell of deal on 5.56 BCG

Bought them in the past with no issues so far but havent put 1k plus threw them either. I got $400 lightweight bcg’s and $50 ones other than recoil mitigation on the lightweight they have all worked like they should

I've bought my last cheap ass AR part from PSA. I know others swear by them and that's fine. I hope they work well for everyone who buys them.

It is a cheap made BCG. It should be 158 carpenter steel not 9310. It's a good deal for a clunker you target practice with.

As for PSA, they have some highly rated parts like an enhanced trigger group and their top tier barrels are made by FN (who, as you know, makes barrels for the military.) They cater to those who buy cheap junk and they have some good stuff... don't think that BCG could get good ratings from serious shooters, however.

Do you think a Nike $50 cotton shirt from china is made any better than a $10 Academy Sports shirt from china. Chances are they came off the same line using the same cotton. One gets a logo the other doesnt.

Back
Top Bottom