• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hello, Hat Tip

mcap80

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
Hi,

I’ve just joined and am scratching my head a bit about why I haven't joined sooner! A wife, three kids in three years, and work had about swamped all my time except the occasional backwoods weekend with my buds and a few other great adventures when time permitted. Alas, there is now more time for hobbies, and my sons have just begun to learn to shoot. As my first official act, I will be on the hunt for oldest son’s first .22. I grew up all fishing and no hunting, so I’ve got a lot to learn. I’ve been shooting pistols and skeet for decades, but just picked up my first few rifles. Look forward to learning from this community and hopefully making a few good trades along the way. Thanks to the leadership for building what looks like a great forum.

Mike

Hi,

I’ve just joined and am scratching my head a bit about why I haven't joined sooner! A wife, three kids in three years, and work had about swamped all my time except the occasional backwoods weekend with my buds and a few other great adventures when time permitted. Alas, there is now more time for hobbies, and my sons have just begun to learn to shoot. As my first official act, I will be on the hunt for oldest son’s first .22. I grew up all fishing and no hunting, so I’ve got a lot to learn. I’ve been shooting pistols and skeet for decades, but just picked up my first few rifles. Look forward to learning from this community and hopefully making a few good trades along the way. Thanks to the leadership for building what looks like a great forum.

Mike

IMG_0750.gif

Welcome…

Back
Top Bottom