• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help deciding on a new carry gun

I don't mean I literally beat it with a hammer, but I don't cringe everytime I holster it or unholster it, lay it in the center console while driving, etc. By the way, I got this funny white stuff in my holster, is that normal? lol. leather if that makes a difference.

[Broken External Image]:

I don't mean I literally beat it with a hammer, but I don't cringe everytime I holster it or unholster it, lay it in the center console while driving, etc. By the way, I got this funny white stuff in my holster, is that normal? lol. leather if that makes a difference.

To me the 9c is the huntin truck of my gun safe.

I hope that white stuff is deodorant residue and not dried up unborn specimens. Does your gun ever stick when unholstering? lol

lmao!!! seriously though, the inside of my black holster has a whitish ****, not sure if that's just wear (why would it wear white? or froglube coming off my slide, maybe moisture?? Idk.

Don't worry it's likely deodorant residue. I get it too.

I hope that white stuff is deodorant residue and not dried up unborn specimens. Does your gun ever stick when unholstering? lol

How the **** does deoderant residue get down in an iwb holser? If I'm making love to a holster, it might be time to call up dakota port and see if he has room for one more lonely man.. (kidding)

Ummm.... where are you carrying that your getting deodorant in your holster? Or worse yet, where you putting your deodorant? :pound:

I carry at 3:30-4:00 IWB with ~20 degree cant. That puts the mouth of the holster directly below my armpit. I use degree and as much as it's supposed to be clear and flake free, it still dries up and residue falls down into the holster. I thought it was fairly common.

Do they make non armpit deo for guys? Massengil for metros? lol :noidea:

I carry at 3:30-4:00 IWB with ~20 degree cant. That puts the mouth of the holster directly below my armpit. I use degree and as much as it's supposed to be clear and flake free, it still dries up and residue falls down into the holster. I thought it was fairly common.

Do they make non armpit deo for guys? Massengil for metros? lol :noidea:
I dunno, if such a product exists, they will sell it at lenox mall. I'll look monday night and let you know lol. Right after I get me a matching prada holster/mag pouch combo, armani assault vest and coach range bag.

Back
Top Bottom