• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HELP! I BEEN ROBBED!

the cops dont like to share the info til after the fact. but if they get away for a few weeks, they will come back.
had it happen to me... put up some trail cams, they are pretty cheap at the pawn shops this time of year. also a few cameras wont hurt.
i will keep an eye out
when did it happen? lots of out of town repair guys running around Griffin, i dont know how out of place it would look towing a damaged vehicle thru town right now... lost of damage...
Great point ....

They stole a bunch of little tools and stuff too. But they left a $1000 Hilti hammer drill and 400' feet of stick welding leads = they will be back.
So, we can immediately eliminate anyone who has or does now work with tools. I wouldn't have left the Hilti drill, I promise you.

vehicle are scrapped by now.
its harder to scrap something without a title now. the cops have busted a lot of scrap yards, its not worth risking losing every thing for scrap car without paper work.
if a car with a title is worth 200 bucks
a car without a title is worth 200 bucks, losing your business, fines, jail time and unwanted sodomy.
they just pass on the title less, some even call the cops and report them.
the one across the street from my shop will take t it in, write them a check that they cant cash until the next day, get all the info from them, and get the cops on them...

its harder to scrap something without a title now. the cops have busted a lot of scrap yards, its not worth risking losing every thing for scrap car without paper work.
if a car with a title is worth 200 bucks
a car without a title is worth 200 bucks, losing your business, fines, jail time and unwanted sodomy.
they just pass on the title less, some even call the cops and report them.
the one across the street from my shop will take t it in, write them a check that they cant cash until the next day, get all the info from them, and get the cops on them...
It would have been broken down into parts, all Gen two Rams parts interchange. The V10 has a following and the engine will sell. These people had to have a way to remove so probably a wrecker, which would lead me to believe they had a plan.

It would have been broken down into parts, all Gen two Rams parts interchange. The V10 has a following and the engine will sell. These people had to have a way to remove so probably a wrecker, which would lead me to believe they had a plan.
maybe. but i have found most thieves are lazy.

Back
Top Bottom