• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help ID these trespassers, Canton - Cartersville

1st. Slide a few loaded shotgun shells down his tailpipe until they hit the catalytic converter. Then, shove a potato up his tailpipe. Leave enough of the potato visible so he will find it eventually. The vehicle will start once he removes the potato. However, down the road those shotgun shells are going to get hot and there goes the catalytic converter and exhaust system.

1st. Slide a few loaded shotgun shells down his tailpipe until they hit the catalytic converter. Then, shove a potato up his tailpipe. Leave enough of the potato visible so he will find it eventually. The vehicle will start once he removes the potato. However, down the road those shotgun shells are going to get hot and there goes the catalytic converter and exhaust system.

Oh **** yeah!

Love it!

@araomd @hikingthehills .......@PhysicsDawg bought a rifle from me a few years ago. I believe he owns a company that can put up custom cameras that can record and be accessed remotely to download or even do live feed streaming. I'm sure they're more expensive than just your average trail cams, but the stuff he showed me was pretty legit.

I've looked at these before but I live about 45 minutes away from the property (with no traffic) so would probably not be able to catch one in the act.

I have had all the trailcams stolen but one on the Canton property. Every single one stolen on Cartersville land. Have not replaced since I have been out of town a lot this summer and just haven't had time. Hopefully I'll get a bunch more up before deer season starts.

I have had all the trailcams stolen but one on the Canton property. Every single one stolen on Cartersville land. Have not replaced since I have been out of town a lot this summer and just haven't had time. Hopefully I'll get a bunch more up before deer season starts.
Put some old broken ones that don't work down low, mount the new ones up high looking down at them .

Somebody didn’t want no evidence

The first step should be the game warden.

These assholes are clearly poaching.

Rangers are good at catching these assholes.

They will ask you to sign something saying that you will prosecute. Do it.

Rangers are a lot better at this stuff than cops. They will likely catch these turds.

-in spite of all my creative ideas on the previous pages, don't **** with these idiots yourself. Stuff will get complicated fast, and the last thing you really want is to have to shoot one of those ****tards. They ain't worth the bullet, nor the big money it can take to try and stay out of prison. A self-defense shooting is much more clear cut if someone is trying to break into your house. When it's a couple of dudes in the woods and one happens to get blasted on, things get dicey fast.

Back
Top Bottom