• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help.....(if you can) **UPDATED**

Wow--How courageous that these precious babes are kept out of the crazy moneyfandangled system... would like to help?? In any way
God Bless and God Bless with super parent patience for twins.. will keep all in prayers and especially mom to turn around and realize a strengthened heart in faith in the Lord.

Wow--How courageous that these precious babes are kept out of the crazy moneyfandangled system... would like to help?? In any way
God Bless and God Bless with super parent patience for twins.. will keep all in prayers and especially mom to turn around and realize a strengthened heart in faith in the Lord.
Much appreciated but I think Mom is a no go.

Im getting together a box of stuff to ship. If anyone in the snellville area wants to add to my box let me know and we can ship it together

WOW, you guys are the best, I knew from the first min I walked into your shop there was something special about you guys. :pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2: go out to you both and the baby girls.

This is coming Monday, November 21(wow. sorry) to the address you posted above

CRAP!

You may not get this at all. I told the woman on the phone(and spelled it and went over it twice). I just looked at the email and this is what she typed in

Non Lideram
260 International Parkway suit
Dallas, GA 30132

I WILL NOT point out that this was in all likelihood a Hillary voter.

Back
Top Bottom