• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help me be a winner!

I am not for one to just give anyone my phone number. I thought that was the reason for PM? I only know a handful a people on here, but all and all, my meetings and dealings have been excellent, as seen by my feedback. It's about the Community and bringing like-minded people together. I have a few on my list that I wouldn't let lick the sweat off my nutsack if they were dying. I appreciate your reasoning. Thank you

You seem to indicate that you've made successful deals here. So your complaint is that not every offer you make is accepted ? I'm confused.

I am talking now to a lawyer. There was a nice piece of property I tried to buy and I offered asking price THE DAY it went up for sail. Some neckbeard offered more money the NEXT day and the sailor sold it to him.

No where was it listed as an auction!

The rhyme or reason is the item goes to the first person that makes a deal that the seller and buyer are both happy with.

So you think a seller should be obligated to sell their property to the first person who says they want it, regardless of any other circumstance?
Finally I agree with you! Probally because it's not 1:00 am and your not dealing with something I said. Can I now not be one of the asshats you refer to.

Several years ago I sent a pm right after a Colt 1911 was posted by a new seller in Dalton. I said I'll take it, at your asking price! He sent me his phone# and I called..I told him I had the cash and could come to him now..He said I call you right back, within several minutes he calls back to inform me he had someone now offering more than full boat..Not a man of his word...

Guy posted an item, 2 minutes after it hit i said i'll take it. Guy pm'ed me in a couple minutes to say "Wow, i have you and another guy saying i'll take it. I'm gonna go with the other guy because he's almost an hour closer to me but i appreciate your offer."

I was perfectly ok with that.
:car:
At least he replied. Most of the asshats I have on Ignore is due to their lack of communication skills.

Back
Top Bottom