• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help me choose P229 (used) vs Glock 19

P229 or Glock 19

• Glock

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Sig

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Daughter who is a HS Senior College fund.

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
Ever seen a Sig look like this??:confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:View attachment 1263947
Nope Sigs look better and come in metal not plastic.
c71f75195dc9318f409b9f577d561902.jpg

Just found a Sig 229DA/SA .40 at a Pawn shop today. It is in excellent condition. It had the box with one mag and was manufactured in Oct 2007. The previous owner put Trijicons on it a couple of years ago.

Sig, all the way. Even with the DAO. I've had my share of Glocks and will not waste my money, again. I have 3 Sigs and NEVER had a FTF or FTE like I did with the Glocks. (OK, Glock-a-holics, insert "It was the shooter, not the gun" here) I don't have a lot to spend on guns, anymore, so I make every dollar count. I will say that Glock does have superior customer service, but, then the U.S. Army has decided on Sig when they had their choice of every gun on the market. (OK, insert "Somebody got a kick-back for that deal" here). BTW, the finish on my Sigs have done just fine.
One more thought. There's a Sig Armorer on FB named Kevin John Byrd. He'll answer any question you might have. I'm sure many guys on here can do the same, but, it's nice to have another opinion.

Back
Top Bottom