• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help Me Determine A Realistic Value On My AR-15

The problem with PSA is you never know what you are really getting when you buy a second hand PSA rifle. They literally have 5 different grades of parts. Then there is the Freedom line which is the bottom line rifle. From what I hear the premium rifles are decent budget rifles. I gave them three or four time and just couldn't bring myself to do it again. Everything i got was of poor quality and the finish as horrid. You rifle looks good but with just coming off of sales of two for 800 it's gonna be hard to get anything for it. Even Daniel Defense was getting down near a grand for their entry level rifle and that say a lot. THAT'S HUUUGE, JUST HUUGE!

I’ve got a 16” midlength PSA premium with an FN barrel sitting in the safe right now that I’d like to get rid of, but I know I can’t even break even on it in the current market.

You need to decide if you’re willing to take a loss right now or willing to sit on it until a panic hits.

Those are pretty much your only two choices at the moment.
I don't think it's possible to own enough of the cold hammer forged FN barrel'd PSA's.

Back
Top Bottom