• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help ME Find this Pistol - Reward $$$

Truegiant

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
I had my good friend Danny Kay build this pistol for me a couple years back. Like an idiot at the time I needed money and sold/traded it. I would like to purchase it and/or trade for it back. The build meant alot to me and I would like to have it back in the gun cabinet for good!

I am offering a $50 reward to the person/individual who helps me get it back. If I can work a deal with the new owner and it gets back into my possession I will send a $50 bill to whomever helps me out.

Please ODT! Dont let me down! I originally sold/traded it to GlockInk on here. I contacted him and he said he does not remember who he sold/traded it to. Thanks! Danny K.jpg

".....hmmmmmmmmm put 2 million dollars in unmarked bills and leave in the trash can by the school"....REMEMBER, NO Police, or you will never see you gun again!

I had my good friend Danny Kay build this pistol for me a couple years back. Like an idiot at the time I needed money and sold/traded it. I would like to purchase it and/or trade for it back. The build meant alot to me and I would like to have it back in the gun cabinet for good!

I am offering a $50 reward to the person/individual who helps me get it back. If I can work a deal with the new owner and it gets back into my possession I will send a $50 bill to whomever helps me out.

Please ODT! Dont let me down! I originally sold/traded it to GlockInk on here. I contacted him and he said he does not remember who he sold/traded it to. Thanks!View attachment 117256

I'm not seeing any feedback between you and Glockink - how long ago did you sell it?

Back
Top Bottom