• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help ME Find this Pistol - Reward $$$

Shouldnt the person that helps you find the gun get the 50 bucks anyway. If they find it and put you in contact with the person that has it they have done their job. You making the deal to get it back after that would be up to you . After all the person that finds it isnt the one who traded it off . Not being rude but just a thought. heck if they find it and you cant close the deal its not their fault.

AAAH. Crap. Can you find out which pawn shop? I can call them and get the records from there. Or I still have the serial number information. Anyway someone else can find out who the last registered owner is? Was? Thanks

Sold it to GlockInc in March 2010

No the atf only keeps records of the origional owners, all other forms get sent to the atf and they can them, reason I know this is because I had 11 guns stolen and they never filed them stolen with ncic. It got sold to a pawn shop then resold to an individual three weeks later he sold it on gon. I about came unglued but in the end it will turn up

Last edited:
No the atf only keeps records of the origional owners, all other forms get sent to the atf and they can them, reason I know this is because I had 11 guns stolen and they never filed them stolen with ncic. It got sold to a pawn shop then resold to an individual three weeks later he sold it on gon. I about came unglued but in the end it will turn up

The ATF does not keep the records of firearms purchases unless an FFL dealer shuts down his or her business then that individual has to surrender their 4473's on file. I have a friend who has thousands in multiple file cabinets. I also was an FFL dealer in the 90's and I don't think it has changed. If so OOPS!

Back
Top Bottom