• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help wanted

mattmatt1981

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
15   0
Reaction score
I have a couple hundred rounds of 9mm I need reloaded, I have the brass and new bullets, just need someone with powder, primers, press, and die. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Prefer someone close to jefferson. Message me and let me know the estimated, or set price.

hey guy, im in athens. if you want to buy all your own stuff and bring it to me, your welcome to use my presses. i dont want to do it for you but im happy to show you my manuals, and gear and let you shoot some of my reloads with my configuration. but just so you know...it is NOT safe to have someone reload for you. if your wanting to learn im happy to show ya bud.

hey guy, im in athens. if you want to buy all your own stuff and bring it to me, your welcome to use my presses. i dont want to do it for you but im happy to show you my manuals, and gear and let you shoot some of my reloads with my configuration. but just so you know...it is NOT safe to have someone reload for you. if your wanting to learn im happy to show ya bud.

That's a great offer. Give a man a reloaded bullet or teach a man to reload a bullet......

It's not just safety, but the liability the loader takes on. People swear they won't sue you if something happens. Yea, right.

With some of the crap I've read others do shooting anyone's, especially someone I don't know and know their practices handloads is a gamble that I won't take.

yea, ask to borrow someones equipment and their time. i dont reload even for close friends. im leery of letting others shoot my reloads through my gun even.

Back
Top Bottom