• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Henrys...

Couple pics I took of my buddy's new Henry in .357mag. It was his Christmas present to himself. I REALLY enjoyed shooting that thing.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: JWC
Hoping someday they'll make a .454.
I grew up in the town where they're made.

Italian guy I think that owns the place, I have a big Italian family there, wonder if that would give me any pull, lol.

Seriously though, I'd be the first guy in line if they decide to make a .454.

I bought a secondhand Henry .22 lever at a pawnshop 7-8 yrs. ago. Its in the safe so sure of the model, very basic though. Shortly after purchasing my son lost the orange plunger that goes in the rod for the tubular magazine. I still had the rod and spring but the stopper that pushes rounds down was gone. I called Henry, told the lady exactly this story (used and all). I was just hoping to get to purchase a plunger when she says, no problem, Henry's are guaranteed no matter what. She would get me the part in the mail. 4 days later a package arrive that to my surprise contained not only the plunger I needed but also a complete separate rod, along with some brochures/pamphlets all about the company. All at no charge!!! Talk about great customer service!!! BTW, my son and myself have put probably 5K rounds through that little rifle with no issues at all.

Back
Top Bottom