• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Here we go: 9mm vs. .45 ACP

I've used both when it counts and I'll take the .45 anyday and twice on Sunday. Shooting for fun is fun but when it comes to your life or your fellow soldiers you want a .45.

Neither.....neither have enough knock down power......get a real gun.........
i622.photobucket.com_albums_tt307_TNCBurnham_100_3730.jpg

:pop2::pop2::pop2:

You could hit someone in the hand with a 45 and run them around into the ground like a cork screw. That is not gonna happen with a 9. So which would i prefer.....hmmmmm lets see.......... a crack head hopped up on a stem fast diet with a side of pcp has decided that he needs your vehicle and cash. With no other option but to give him led poisoning what would you rather be slinging at him? I will be slinging a 45.

Last edited:
My Glock 30 eats anything I feed it.......
This is my EDC for my Glock 30.............

pic100.picturetrail.com_VOL1528_7068526_18917112_390732045.jpg

The World's Premier Anti-Terrorist Rounds!
It's a new war, and our nations best warriors now carry the world's most devastating ammunition! As we entrust the de-fense of our freedom in our finest professionals, they now carry an advantage beyond their own heroism! Over ten years in co-development with Special Operations Groups and Federal Law Enforcement, the new ExtremeShock™ Explosive Entry tactical defense rounds represent the ultimate refinement in lethal bullet technology. The compressed Tungsten-NyTrilium™ Composite fragments upon impact, leaving a wound channel of catastrophic proportions. The expansive fragmentation characteristics of the ExtremeShock rounds transfer the bullets energy in a far faster time span than conventional hollowpoints. The resulting stopping power is utterly devastating. E-Shock rounds are engineered to expend maximum energy into soft targets, turning the density mass into an expanding rotational cone of NyTrilium matrix particles, causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system.

http://www.extremeshockusa.com/cgistore/store.cgi?page=/new/product_info.html&setup=1

Being an old drag racer I say "There is NO replacement for displacement.
Bigger is always better... that being said sometimes it is not practical to carry the big bore. The easier choice is a smaller caliber platform for carry concealment.
The real question is if you KNOW you will be in a gun fight which bore do you want?

I saw a quote the other day that said "carrying a weapon should not be comfortable...It should comforting!"

Amen Brother preach on ....

Back
Top Bottom