• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here we go... assault weapons ban talks.. and clips limited to 10 rounds??

Its a least a little bit encouraging that Lieberman is tossing violent video games in the mix.......maybe we get the gamers and the gunners together to out vote the libtards.

I still cant figure where the clips go.....

They can have all my "clips."

It would be interesting to know how many 30 round ar and ak magazines have been made/purchased in the us since the clinton ban expired. Lets just guess that is 1m, which is probably low....how is limiting the future sale of magazines to 10 going to change the fact that these magazines exist in plentiful numbers?

And if someone wants to go on a shooting spree, and they only have 10 round mags, whats to stop them from firing 10 rounds and then reloading? Whats the differience between 10, 10 round mags and 3 30 round mags? If someone is intent on doing harm and then either commiting suicide or going to jail for life they arent going to care about leaving a pile of plastic magazines in their wake as they do it.

My favorite response to that article..."In over 4 years they can't come up with a budget but can invent gun laws in days!"

No kidding. I can hardly wait to see what horse-crap these guys put together. It would be more laughable if it didn't mean bad things for good people and good things for bad people. I wish there were more voices like representative Gohmert from the great state of Texas when he said (about the principal in CT),

"I wish to God she had had an M-4 in her office, locked up so when she heard gunfire, she pulls it out and she didn't have to lunge heroically with nothing in her hands. But she takes him (the shooter) out, takes his head off before he can kill those precious kids,"

That is all I have been thinking since this happened. Why is there no outcry that we have so thoroughly disarmed these leaders who we have put in charge of protecting our precious children?

Just want to re-post this for the 87th time. PLEASE don't polarize this issue along party lines. I know plenty of Liberals (myself included) that are STAUNCH gun rights supporters, and they don't need to be alienated at a time like this when we need to be unified and at full strength. I'm not about measuring wangs, but I doubt you'll find many folks out there as fiercely dedicated to preserving and enhancing gun rights as the liberal minded guy typing this. Name calling won't help, stereotyping won't help, writing educated letters and giving cash to well connected lobbies will. Do it.

Back
Top Bottom