Hey any walmart Bulldogs out there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampbuck62

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
10   0
Reaction score
in case you don't now what a Wal-mart bulldog fan is.
It could actually be applied to any fan of any college football team who buys his swag at Wal-mart and wears it on game day or the day after a win..

These people also never went to the school they root for and have no other ties too the school other then they happen to live in the same state said school is in.. These are also the people who say "we" kicked their ass Saturday..lol

I am technically a Wal-mart badger fan, [although I don't own any Badger swag] did not go to WI, but was born in Green bay..

My real favorite team.......anyone who plays GA...LOL

Last edited:
You're making fun of Walmart fans while admitting to be one?
I don't understand why people have a problem with that, but not pro sports.

in case you don't now what a wal-mart bulldog fan is.
It could actually be applied to any fan of any college football team who buys his swag at wal-mart and wears it on game day or the day after a win..

These people also never went to the school they root for and have no other ties too the school other then they happen to live in the same state said school is in.. These are also the people who say "we" kicked their ass saturday..lol

i am technically a wal-mart badger fan, [although i don't own any badger swag] did not go to wi, but was born in green bay..

My real favorite team.......anyone who plays ga...lol

sconnie nation!!!!

I bet you have at least four types of cheese in your fridge.

I also bet that you assume every restaurant has a fish fry on fridays.

Last edited:
So why do you have a badgers avatar if you did not go to Wisconsin? Soooo let me get what youre saying I can buy "swag" at team shops such as Lids or Champs and that is okay? but because I paid less for it at Walmart makes anyone and everyone who bought "swag" from their a wanna-be if you will. I would like you to turn on the next WI game on tv and look at the stands...now do you think everyone in those seats went to the school?
I have bought crimson tide gear from all over. including Walmart. I did not go there but I have ties to it along with ties to UGA

- - - Updated - - -

in case you don't now what a Wal-mart bulldog fan is.
It could actually be applied to any fan of any college football team who buys his swag at Wal-mart and wears it on game day or the day after a win..

These people also never went to the school they root for and have no other ties too the school other then they happen to live in the same state said school is in.. These are also the people who say "we" kicked their ass Saturday..lol

I am technically a Wal-mart badger fan, [although I don't own any Badger swag] did not go to WI, but was born in Green bay..

My real favorite team.......anyone who plays GA...LOL
Go Bears screw the fudge packers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom