• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

High School Football

Any fans out there of good high school football? I went to a small school (single A) I go to their games sometimes, but I love watching big schools loaded with division 1 talent. I try to go to the state championships every year. I spent the previous 3 seasons going to watch Cartersville home games. Now that Trevor has moved on to Clemson, not sure how much fun they're gonna be to watch. I'm planning on going to the Marietta vs Grayson game on 9/7. Anyone else enjoy good high school games?

I go to the North Gwinnett games since, I live in walking distance to the stadium. Last, year it was great going to the home games.

My son is playing now so we'll be supporting the Johns Creek High School Gladiators!

Freshman on JV team but we're still pretty excited. Already worked the concession stand on a preseason game.

Not sure if he'll play this year or not but he's putting in a lot of effort!

Anybody watch the Rome vs Carrollton game?
Yep. Worked security there tonight. Rome is not as good, especially on the defensive side of the ball, as they were last year but they are likely to go undefeated this season again.

Yep. Worked security there tonight. Rome is not as good, especially on the defensive side of the ball, as they were last year but they are likely to go undefeated this season again.
I almost came to the game. Barron stadium is only about 30 minutes from me, but when I found out it was on tv I just decided to stay in. That kid Xavier Roberts Donaldson is amazing! He made some unreal plays and is blazing fast. I can't believe thus far he only has an offer from Marshall.

I almost came to the game. Barron stadium is only about 30 minutes from me, but when I found out it was on tv I just decided to stay in. That kid Xavier Roberts Donaldson is amazing! He made some unreal plays and is blazing fast. I can't believe thus far he only has an offer from Marshall.
Donaldson played a great game, probably the best of his career.

Back
Top Bottom