• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

High School girls file lawsuit : allowing transgender "girls" to compete is unfair!

What a dilemma for the left to solve.

Wonder how the woke folks will resolve this one? Side with the transgenders and let them continue to take all of the wins? Or side with the real women and appear to discriminate against the trans "women" athletes?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/connecti...wsuit-transgender-athletes-sex-discrimination

HS-trans-athletes.jpg
What the **** is a tag,is that like a dog that can lick its nuts? Wtf wtf

It would take some sacrifice but If my daughter was facing this I'd try my best to get all the girls (the real ones) to drop out of track until the school fixed it. Let the it's race each other
Seems like the best solution.

I fully agree that biological males should not compete against biological females.
On the other hand, women have said for years that they are equal to men and taken traditional jobs like fireman and policeman, so...
Don’t come whining when it backfires.
Touche.

I fully agree that biological males should not compete against biological females.
On the other hand, women have said for years that they are equal to men and taken traditional jobs like fireman and policeman, so...
Don’t come whining when it backfires.
Hmmm...I agree. They are "equal" until you get halfway through a 10 kilometer road march. Then they fill up the back of the Humvee for sick, lame & lazy.

The wheels are coming off of the wonderful and great social experiments of the past 50 years. Trying to put the round peg in the square hole doesn’t work and will never work regardless of the sentiment, the thought, the compassion, the care and other BS emotion you put towards it. Some people just can’t accept reality.

Hmmm...I agree. They are "equal" until you get halfway through a 10 kilometer road march. Then they fill up the back of the Humvee for sick, lame & lazy.
I got into an internet argument with some dumb dike that wanted to be an Army Ranger. She had like 15 guys come to her defense. I had to walk away from that argument. There's no fixing stupid.

Back
Top Bottom