• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

HK-made, civilian version of the MP5 is coming

A fascinating and intelligent retort composed with only 3 repeating letters, WOW, that's really something.......yes something......... however maybe you wish to elaborate and expand your thought beyond that of a infant with a full diaper?

Not trying to start an argument , BUT , you’ve been on here less than two weeks and you’re talking trash to a long time member , as well as a friend . Just some advice , take it or leave it , watch , listen , and learn. There’s a certain flow of etiquette on here. While I could have gotten away with saying what you did , because he is a friend , it came across badly. Don’t take this as being in your face , but , just trying to help .

I was simply attempting to evoke a more cerebral reply while bringing a bit of levity, not arguing at all and I also find the CZ scorpion a bit aesthetically challenged, would rather have a FN P-90......really don't see the point of two handed 9mm weapons that aren't select fire or short barrel 55.6 weapons that give up so much velocity.

I understand. No worries. , After you’ve been on here awhile you will see that there are some real a$$holes on here , but , a lot of really great guys that would do anything to help others out.

I do understand the low cost of 9mm ammo can factor into a purchase but with a 2500 dollar replica that's kinda going the other direction, of course it's really all about the package with this and not so much the utility.
I would like to see some more compact 300 blackout offerings and if it was chambered in 5.7 that would be cool, still the price is a bit steep.

I can agree with that ! There are many brands of MP5 clones that can be bought off Gunbroker for under $1,500. I’ve bought a couple for under $1,000. Just have to watch and be patient. Many guys put an arm brace on and it works great. I do ! And I will definitely agree with you they’re no fun to shoot two handed !!! It’s the old school charm , as in all things it’s a personal like and taste. My son and I even disagree on some guns LOL ! No worries ! Enjoy the best gun site around !

I have rented their MP5 @ Bullseye in Lawrenceville and it's a lot of fun, I spend a lot more time loading than shooting and about the time I'm chewing the middle out of the target it's empty, still would love to have a select fire MP5, hell I even had an airsoft MP5, but paying 2500 for a semi-auto only would make me sad......heck just thinking about it makes me sad, but that's just my 2 cents. :)

A Bobcat Weapons 89k clone just sold on Gunbroker 10 minutes ago for $1,225 . Yes anything out of that company as well as it’s other incarnations is hit or miss , but , they’re out there .

Yep, if you want an oversized 9mm pistol you don't need to spend 2500
https://www.budsgunshop.com/search.php?q=cz+scorpion&type=

Ppppfffftttt.

A fascinating and intelligent retort composed with only 3 repeating letters, WOW, that's really something.......yes something......... however maybe you wish to elaborate and expand your thought beyond that of a infant with a full diaper?

You're new, you don't know me well enough to know I was being jokingly facetious. But the title of the thread is "
HK-made, civilian version of the MP5 is coming," not "what's a cheaper alternative to HK's new SP5?"

That's the thing, it ain't for everybody. It's for those who want to spend the cash to get the most accurate, legit, correct MP5 by the original manufacturer. If this was out when I bought my SP5K, I'd have bought this instead. No slam against the CZ, or any other 9mm carbine/subgun platform...but an HK manufactured MP5 they ain't.

I’m not even a big fan of the HK MP5, but still can’t see comparing this to the more recent offerings from CZ and others. Regardless of what other companies have come out with recently, or what they cost, this is a semi-auto MP5 made by HK; no comparison.

I’m not even a big fan of the HK MP5, but still can’t see comparing this to the more recent offerings from CZ and others. Regardless of what other companies have come out with recently, or what they cost, this is a semi-auto MP5 made by HK; no comparison.
Totally agree ! On my end , I had the chance to snag some clones CHEAP , so I did. If I ever sell them , I can turn a profit. I probably never will , but . Sadly 99% of gun people are not going to know a clone from a for real HK. In my case I got what I could afford. No regrets. When I die the kids can deal with it LOL ! In the meantime have fun dazzling the masses at the range ! LOL !

Being old school , loving the old weapons , I find the CZ Skorpion to be visually unappealing . F*****g ugly . But that’s just my opinion and I do respect the opinions of others . Carry on . Was not intended to start an argument. Intended to solicit user opinions of the POF gun .

Same. I want to like them so bad but I just can't. They look like they belong on a B rated sciFi movie.

Back
Top Bottom