• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HK-made, civilian version of the MP5 is coming

Well if you want an MP5, you can spend $2K on a clone, or you can spend another G and get the real thing. Neither will make you breakfast but one will stir the soul more than the other. Depends on what you want and what you can live with.

Further more, a clone MAY go up in value over time just as all guns. But with an HK it's basically a guarantee that it will.
I believe that's a good point. I think all semi-auto HK rifles/mp5 types quantity wise never met demand and raised in value/price.

Before Hk stopped shipping rifles in 88 or 89 we regularly had them on the shelf. My memory may be flawed but the cost on fixed stock rifles was a few dollars over 600 and the adjustable stocks were about 675.
I had several 94s during that time and I do not remember them having fluted chambers. The 93s and 91s had fluted chambers.

This news is about 5 years too late, now that we have MPXs
It would be nice if someone made a good AR gas upper and a AR lower that uses MP5 mags.

Being old school , loving the old weapons , I find the CZ Skorpion to be visually unappealing . F*****g ugly . But that’s just my opinion and I do respect the opinions of others . Carry on . Was not intended to start an argument. Intended to solicit user opinions of the POF gun .

I was simply attempting to evoke a more cerebral reply while bringing a bit of levity, not arguing at all and I also find the CZ scorpion a bit aesthetically challenged, would rather have a FN P-90......really don't see the point of two handed 9mm weapons that aren't select fire or short barrel 55.6 weapons that give up so much velocity.

Back
Top Bottom