• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

hog hunter wanted

peachykeen

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
96   0
Reaction score
I've got at least 5 hogs on my land in Hancock county that area messing with me deer hunting but I lack NV so I'm looking for someone who has NV hunting set up to come give me a hand with them, I will be accompanying you along for the hunt (it's my in laws land but this has been cleared as ok with them as long as I'm there) ideally you'll have an extra NV set up so I can get in on the action as well

Attachments

• 20211024_193803.jpg
    20211024_193803.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 20211024_193616.jpg
    20211024_193616.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 16
I've got at least 5 hogs on my land in Hancock county that area messing with me deer hunting but I lack NV so I'm looking for someone who has NV hunting set up to come give me a hand with them, I will be accompanying you along for the hunt (it's my in laws land but this has been cleared as ok with them as long as I'm there) ideally you'll have an extra NV set up so I can get in on the action as well
Oh man shoot me a DM im all about it. My buddy and I both have NVGs and enjoy smoking pork

I’m game. I’ll send you a message.

Back
Top Bottom