Holy Cow !!! Visited the Deathstar (aka Cowboys Stadium)

klarktx

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
107   0
Reaction score
I will start by saying I LOVE The Pittsburgh Steelers, HATE the Cowboys.

I was at a corporate retreat in Dallas this weekend and part of our activities was a VIP tour of this monstrosity of a sports complex.

It is a marvel, to say the least. Clearly NO COST WERE SPARED.

That being said, it's what I have the biggest problem with in that organization. It's not about football nor the team. It's about the cameras, the egos, the fame of their insecure owner.

I will post some pics up later.

Add this fact. The Cowboys stadium in Arlington cost 35 million initially to build. The jumbo screen at the new one cost 42 mil.

Crazy

Being from the Dallas area myself, I used to be a Cowboys fan. Until good ol' Jerry started ruining the legacy, the team started to suck consistently, and anybody who wanted to go to a game in the new stadium had to sell off their right arm and their first-born just to get a decent seat.

im a huge dallas fan and lived in dallas for 12 years in the 90's

so growing up a kid going to games with aikman emmit irving and deon was my whole life !!!!!!

to this day now 23 still a huge dallas fan and will never change

i went to the home opener in dallas last year.

no doubt coolest thing ive ever seen in my life, the whole stadium is a work of art and tons of $$$$

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

me and my pops

[Broken External Image]:

had a great time,

go cowboys !!!

The years of Troy Aikman, Emmit Smith, and Michael Irving....now that was good Cowboys football. They haven't had a team that great in a loooooooong time. :(

I heard the Cowboys Stadium burned to the ground a while back and only 10 play books were recovered.
Only 4 of them had been colored in.....(Dumb joke my Dad told me when i was a kid. He is a Redskins fan. )

Back
Top Bottom