• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

home depot - ryobi

Works for me. Great deal.

A while back, I posted I was willing to trade redundant ONE+ tools. If anybody has any ONE+ tools they want to trade, for a circular or reciprocating saw (used, but good working condition), I'm happy to trade.

Was in HD last night. They had Ryobi stuff EVERYWHERE. Getting ready for the big sale. Bear in mind, theres a reason they’re letting them go so cheap :frusty:

I have given up on DeWalt: I have bought 4 of them in the last several years and the keyless chucks supplied with them loosen after drilling about three holes (I know..definition of stupidity). I will try one of these Ryobi's, thanks for the tip
I agree. DeWalt isn't what it used to be. I've had a few Ryobi tools, but I didn't think they had the power or torque the DeWalt tools had. Now our Milwaukee's put our DeWalt tools to shame with more power, torque, and the batteries last a lot longer too.
I only have one old school 18v DeWalt drill left, but no more 20v. I never use it though, but it still runs. Most of my friends have now switched to Milwaukee tools too that used DeWalt or Snap On before.
I'd be willing to try Ryobi again if I could get this promo to work. I do need a pole saw and the price is great if I could get the $89 off.

EDIT: It worked finally. I just left it in my cart and left the window open too. Checked back after 5 minutes and it had given me the discount and I placed my order. Thanks for the heads up ODT!!!

It doesn't work with all the tools on that page, even if under $89. I could not get the hedge trimmer to work either, but some of the others worked OK. Anyhow, the pole saw is what I wanted anyways so no dice.

It doesn't work with all the tools on that page, even if under $89. I could not get the hedge trimmer to work either, but some of the others worked OK. Anyhow, the pole saw is what I wanted anyways so no dice.

I got it to work. I just left the window open with the pole saw and battery kit and checked back 5 minutes later and it worked. Pole saw is being shipped to me tomorrow and I can pick up the battery kit today.

I got it to work. I just left the window open with the pole saw and battery kit and checked back 5 minutes later and it worked. Pole saw is being shipped to me tomorrow and I can pick up the battery kit today.

Oh...OK. Thanks!

I got it to work but what was your total? I'm getting $118.03 before tax. Only took off $79.

Back
Top Bottom