• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

home depot - ryobi

It's in-store also. Just took back my hedge trimmer I bought two days ago, returned it for credit, left it in cart and got the $99 battery pack, checked out and got the trimmer free. Got the batteries I needed and saved $75 total.
Started today, runs through June 20th.

Thanks! Good to know. That limb saw looks like something that would be pretty handy to have around.

no problem, glad everyone can enjoy it. i own virtually everything ryobi makes, so the batteries are always in need. i get about 2 years out of them before they start to fade. the only tool that fails for me is the impact driver. don't know if i use them too hard or they get too hot, but i can only get a year or so out of those. everything else kicks ass!

Just picked up the battery kit. They had the pole saw there and it was $79.99, not $99.99 like the site had.

I did a Live Chat on the site and they hooked me up. $105 with tax. Almost spent $200 on the Echo pruner attachment for my powerhead which is overkill for what I need. Thanks OP!

I've had a set of Ryobi 18v. tools since 2012, and finally one of my battery packs went bad. But 2 others of the same age are fine (well, as of last week... last time I checked 'em).

Back
Top Bottom