• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Hornady Halts Ammo Sales to NY Government Agencies"

I like this because I like folks that stand up and say, enough is enough!!!

===================================================================
"When news surfaced that New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s administration urged insurers and financial institutions to reconsider business relationships with the National Rifle Association and firearm-related companies, legendary ammo manufacturer Hornady was swift to respond."

For the complete article
https://www.shootingillustrated.com...y-halts-ammo-sales-to-ny-government-agencies/
I will buy Hornady, thanks for the update!!!

This is yuge! This will ad up to many millions of rounds of ammo. With over 60000 plus officers in the state of N.Y. do the math, training at least a 1000 rounds per year , plus duty ammo. Wow, a huge amount to hornady's budget.

Ha, ha, ha. No.

Mikeh25 is right. Most NY cops expend less than 100 rounds per year, 50 "training" and 50 on quals. Maybe a $1MM - $1.5MM, somewhere around that. Chicken shyte to Hornaday.

I don't think that New York State would mind if EVERY gun company and ammo company boycotted them.

That would give those communist SOB's a good excuse to create state-run arms and ammunition factories, and put a bunch of New Yorkers on the government payroll, with mandatory trade union membership, coercion and propaganda by Democrat union bosses to make the workers vote "D" 99% of the time, and the State could brag that it's regaining some of the jobs that have been lost to the South, the West, and overseas in the last 40 years.

Back
Top Bottom