Hot weather hunting....11/30.

Trickle rut in Carroll. Reports all around us throughout November about chasing and rutting wide open. None of us saw any rut activity at all. Does were still in big family groups. Yearling deer still tagging along. Numerous solo doe sightings as well but no suitors pursuing them. I've seen one buck chasing and he wasn't a shooter. He's been passed by three of our members since the first week of November. I don't know what has happened.
Sounds about like our season as well.

Trickle rut in Carroll. Reports all around us throughout November about chasing and rutting wide open. None of us saw any rut activity at all. Does were still in big family groups. Yearling deer still tagging along. Numerous solo doe sightings as well but no suitors pursuing them. I've seen one buck chasing and he wasn't a shooter. He's been passed by three of our members since the first week of November. I don't know what has happened.

Exact same thing I'm seeing up my way... sucks...

Had a rutting 4 pointer staring down a doe in front of my house on my way home last night.
He was bobbing his head up and down and grunting like mad.....he had zero care that my jeep was three feet away from him idling.

Back
Top Bottom