• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

House Bill H.R 8

The "back the blue" crowd around here that say that cops won't enforce this type of law (malum prohibitum) are ignoring ALL the other laws enforced that are of the exact same type. Either they are lying or are super naive.
It is wishful thinking and lying to themselves. Because if they have to admit what likely will happen, well... no need to go there. Look! A squirrel!

The "back the blue" crowd around here that say that cops won't enforce this type of law (malum prohibitum) are ignoring ALL the other laws enforced that are of the exact same type. Either they are lying or are super naive.

Didn't we all just see a video of 4 cops in Cali enforcing gun confiscation by confiscating a guys AR pistol? I think that puts that lie to rest even without all the other examples available. GA cops will be no different when they need their paychecks to feed their families. Granted, there are some great people in law enforcement that may quit or half heartedly enforce or turn a blind eye when they can. I get it. Their bosses are putting them in a tough spot even though that's not a valid excuse. However, I think we will all be dismayed when we realize the numbers that not only go along but relish it.

Didn't we all just see a video of 4 cops in Cali enforcing gun confiscation by confiscating a guys AR pistol? I think that puts that lie to rest even without all the other examples available. GA cops will be no different when they need their paychecks to feed their families. Granted, there are some great people in law enforcement that may quit or half heartedly enforce or turn a blind eye when they can. I get it. Their bosses are putting them in a tough spot even though that's not a valid excuse. However, I think we will all be dismayed when we realize the numbers that not only go along but relish it.

First of all, I will never be owned by employment. You are nothing but a Slave if you will do blindly what you are told or commit acts that are against your morals. With that being said. Any traitor to the US Constitution that they swore to uphold, should die a traitor's death.

Back
Top Bottom