• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

how can i recieve an infraction for an add that was edited to correct the problem!

Who's right, ODT Staff or jamesthemechanic? (Please read the first 15 posts before vo

• ODT Staff!

Votes: 96 72.7%
  • jamesthemechanic!

Votes: 18 13.6%
  • TNT knows drama!

Votes: 18 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if i make a comment about someones asking price then its ok from now own since the mods can change the rules and comment on it being a unrealistic price but the common man cant? Hmm i think it is a BS price but you cant make a rule saying we cant have a negative comment on a price and then delete an ad cause The Powers That Be think it is a unrealistic price cause that is the same as us making a negitive comment .
On the other hand i do agree it was a BS price Folks should Man up and stopp the childish BS . This is a great Site and dont need to be RULED to death and dang sure dont need to be MODDED to death on some BS mess like this . BOTH SIDES ARE WRONG AT SOME POINT IN THIS WHOLE MESS............Make a new add , list a fair price and move on PROBLEM SOLVED
i sold the items for a reasonable price thanks to my add

ill be a man and say my price was inflated. if mods will admit they were wrong pulling the add even though i had a price. fair according to most of the comments. in this thread

The staffers are in the right IMHO, posting an outrageous price as a so called "negotiating" point is no different than someone low balling the piss out of you. Either way, it's a free market....it just doesn't work out so well for spiteful sellers or buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom