• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do I know who is ignoring me?

I dont give a rats balls who ignores me. I havent ignored anyone. YET!!! I may have been ignored by someone since i use ODT as my social media now and not facebook. But since most of us are quite like minded and even though we have disagreements on some threads they usually get worked out with a digital handshake!! ODT for LIFE!!!

Don't throw rocks at me but I don't like sweet tea either. And I was born in Macon/Bibb Co. Most people make it SO sweet it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. I like the unsweet tea with a bunch of lemons at Captain D's, Ole Times and Shoneys if you can find one.

tea with lemon for the WIN:triumphant:

Nooooooooooo!!! Lol!

I dont give a rats balls who ignores me. I havent ignored anyone. YET!!! I may have been ignored by someone since i use ODT as my social media now and not facebook. But since most of us are quite like minded and even though we have disagreements on some threads they usually get worked out with a digital handshake!! ODT for LIFE!!!
Well that's a good outlookto have. But this is a public forum with no restrictions on who joins. So trust me when I tell you that sooner or later you WILL run into a jerkoff.

Back
Top Bottom