• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do I know who is ignoring me?

I lived in Georgia for 9 years now. No grits. No sweet tea.
Cave? Kinda
NO SWEET TEA?!?! Ahh hell, now you done gone and pissed me off good lady! j/k Lol!

Cause I won't 2 .

Good enuff 4 me .

U don't understand why ?

Tough titty lil Kitty .
Just ignore me by the way :0)
Lol!

I just remembered the Ft Valley Nu Way. It's kinda tucked in behind CVS and Churches. I just drove over there about a month ago when I went to see my mom in Pinehurst. And it's a long ass drive over there. I went to see Ashley at O'Reilly while I was there. First thing I noticed was Fred's had closed and so did the Harvey's So now all Ft Valley has for a grocery store is Save A Lot? Damn! Better not go on Sunday. That's when all the Beaners...I mean Mexicans from Lane go while out the meat counter.

NO SWEET TEA?!?! Ahh hell, now you done gone and pissed me off good lady! j/k Lol!

Lol!
Don't throw rocks at me but I don't like sweet tea either. And I was born in Macon/Bibb Co. Most people make it SO sweet it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. I like the unsweet tea with a bunch of lemons at Captain D's, Ole Times and Shoneys if you can find one.

I just remembered the Ft Valley Nu Way. It's kinda tucked in behind CVS and Churches. I just drove over there about a month ago when I went to see my mom in Pinehurst. And it's a long ass drive over there. I went to see Ashley at O'Reilly while I was there. First thing I noticed was Fred's had closed and so did the Harvey's So now all Ft Valley has for a grocery store is Save A Lot? Damn! Better not go on Sunday. That's when all the Beaners...I mean Mexicans from Lane go while out the meat counter.

food depot

i know not to go there when the mexican buses are there.

i do like the mexican grocery store there by family dollar, awesome tacos, i know enough spanish to order chic tacos, not cow tounge! i go there weekly for tacos

Don't throw rocks at me but I don't like sweet tea either. And I was born in Macon/Bibb Co. Most people make it SO sweet it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. I like the unsweet tea with a bunch of lemons at Captain D's, Ole Times and Shoneys if you can find one.

tea with lemon for the WIN:triumphant:

tea with lemon for the WIN:triumphant:
I like Zaxbys unsweet tea with lots of lemons too. But one day we drove down over the Florida line and stopped for lunch at one around Amelia Island. I was looking forward to that tea until I tasted it. Neither me or my wife considered that their tea would be made with Florida water. Yuck!!!

Back
Top Bottom