• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do I know who is ignoring me?

Okay y'all today is my Friday. With that in mind I stopped by Mr. Patel's store and picked this up. Yeah as you can see Icehouse has stepped up their game and turned the 40 oz into a 42 oz. Cause I guess some folks just need them extra 2 ounces to really git right. And the $129.00 quart of King Cobra...well it speaks for itself.
So with all that being said you can click on the ignore thing now or else don't blame me later.View attachment 1716043
You spent one hundred and twenty nine dollars on a quart of king cobra?

I heard that. Speaking of old and fat, I've been moving Subarus around the port all week. The Forester is nice and the Crosstrek is just mehh... The WRX is kinda fun . But that damn BRZ suuuucckksss!!! Imagine getting in and out of a hard top coupe that sits lower than a damn Miata. Not for the over 40/ overweight crowd.

my son wants a WRX we went and looked at a couple b4 he knew his new duty station, will be buying one in 3 years is his plan, no reason to take north and get all rusty

stopped in Ft.valley Tuesday letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar
NuWayWeiners_04.jpg

You didn't get them Nu Way gut bombs in Ft Valley. Next time you need something from the ORei9in Fort Valley ask for Ashley . When she answers the phone or comes to the counter tell her that her dad said " Tighten up and get grown folks their parts quicker."

my son wants a WRX we went and looked at a couple b4 he knew his new duty station, will be buying one in 3 years is his plan, no reason to take north and get all rusty
They're kinda fun if you can get past a supposed sports car having 4 doors. I prefer the plain models without the tacky wing on the trunk that comes with the STI package. BTW the STI models I took to the load line yesterday were priced around $42K. Insane for a new vehicle that ain't a truck.

You didn't get them Nu Way gut bombs in Ft Valley. Next time you need something from the ORei9in Fort Valley ask for Ashley . When she answers the phone or comes to the counter tell her that her dad said " Tighten up and get grown folks their parts quicker."

yup ft. valley nu way weiners
o'reilly's? was in there last week. avalanche needed new driver window motors, tune up and alternator

They're kinda fun if you can get past a supposed sports car having 4 doors. I prefer the plain models without the tacky wing on the trunk that comes with the STI package. BTW the STI models I took to the load line yesterday were priced around $42K. Insane for a new vehicle that ain't a truck.

he's young and wants one, which means mom will co-sign another loan

Back
Top Bottom