• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do I know who is ignoring me?

Obviously you havent run into some ahole like i have...HE'S the only 1 on my ignore list....everytime I posted in any thread this jerk would come and point me out and try his best to get me banned...
I had one like that. He would gladly hijack ANY thread no matter what the topic just to call me out. But he eventually got perma banned.
So you see the moral of the story is just keep giving the Asshole enough rope. Sooner or later they always hang themselves .

I had one like that. He would gladly hijack ANY thread no matter what the topic just to call me out. But he eventually got perma banned.
So you see the moral of the story is just keep giving the Asshole enough rope. Sooner or later they always hang themselves .
Not this one..he had privileges

that-face-you-ygci3u.jpg

Had a dude talking that tough talk to me this morning lol. I mean....there are some men on this site that have zero qualms stomping your a** into the dirt, just saying....we’re not all fat old milsurp collectors....
Good to know I’m not the only one having keyboard commandos threatening to whoop me over things that were said on an internet forum.

It takes a special kind of dumbass to threaten people on a site where everybody carries a gun.

:der:

Yeah back when I first got here in late 13 I do recall a few of what I'd call heated debate threads. Unfortunately I just heard about a lot of them. I missed a lot of good stuff from back then.
I didn’t even join until 2014. I’m still a noob according to some of the OGs.

I didn’t waste any time pissing people off though I guess.

Back
Top Bottom