• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do I know who is ignoring me?

some of us are just old and fat.Hope some of you make it
I heard that. Speaking of old and fat, I've been moving Subarus around the port all week. The Forester is nice and the Crosstrek is just mehh... The WRX is kinda fun . But that damn BRZ suuuucckksss!!! Imagine getting in and out of a hard top coupe that sits lower than a damn Miata. Not for the over 40/ overweight crowd.

8e94c04a519bfe8585813fcb52fab33e.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay y'all today is my Friday. With that in mind I stopped by Mr. Patel's store and picked this up. Yeah as you can see Icehouse has stepped up their game and turned the 40 oz into a 42 oz. Cause I guess some folks just need them extra 2 ounces to really git right. And the $129.00 quart of King Cobra...well it speaks for itself.
So with all that being said you can click on the ignore thing now or else don't blame me later.
IMG_20180726_162530588.jpg

Okay y'all today is my Friday. With that in mind I stopped by Mr. Patel's store and picked this up. Yeah as you can see Icehouse has stepped up their game and turned the 40 oz into a 42 oz. Cause I guess some folks just need them extra 2 ounces to really git right. And the $129.00 quart of King Cobra...well it speaks for itself.
So with all that being said you can click on the ignore thing now or else don't blame me later.View attachment 1716043
Making me thirsty!

Back
Top Bottom