• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do I know who is ignoring me?

You can call me "short bus rider" it's ok I don't mind. :pound:

I envy you. Despite my best efforts I've never managed to trigger anyone to physical threats :lol:

And you're still picking on him.:cool:
It’s a losing proposition no matter how it turns out though.

If I beat him then I’m an asshole, but if he beats me then everybody is gonna laugh.

I wouldn’t accept the challenge anyway because some of those guys are super strong.

Who Cares? What discussed me is several aloud to stay here with 8-11 bad feedback's...Get a life Mods make a change in policy!! If they are that bad we as a collective don't want or need them and I hope I speak for most..Small rant over, Carry On!

I'd rather those stay with negative feedback then to be deleted and just come back with a different name and no feedback.

It’s a losing proposition no matter how it turns out though.

If I beat him then I’m an asshole, but if he beats me then everybody is gonna laugh.

I wouldn’t accept the challenge anyway because some of those guys are super strong.

Now I'm confused? It sounds like you were threatened by a midget?

Who Cares? What discussed me is several aloud to stay here with 8-11 bad feedback's...Get a life Mods make a change in policy!! If they are that bad we as a collective don't want or need them and I hope I speak for most..Small rant over, Carry On!
I feel the same way about it as you. However it was successfully pointed out to me that if they get banned they can just come back as Joe Blow with no negs. At least this way we can ALL see their ODT credit rating right off the bat. And if they still choose to stick around with that much bad mojo then that's just their lack of shame and good sense. So with all that being said I think it has to stay the way it is now.

Back
Top Bottom