• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How do some guys sleep charging more than twice what was paid for ammo>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to what the market will bear?

“And so it is that the "long run" is very soon a-coming, and the harmful effects of government intervention are far more durable than those that are sustained by encouraging the unhampered free market to work out its own destiny.”
― William F. Buckley Jr., God and Man at Yale: The Superstitions of 'Academic Freedom'

Whatever happened to what the market will bear?

“And so it is that the "long run" is very soon a-coming, and the harmful effects of government intervention are far more durable than those that are sustained by encouraging the unhampered free market to work out its own destiny.”
― William F. Buckley Jr., God and Man at Yale: The Superstitions of 'Academic Freedom'
The whiners that are crying about gouging are probably posting from their car while wearing masks so they can "stay safe".

Doesn't want Biden/Harris gun control
Wants to control ammo prices
ezgif-6-f3c2dacd1749.png

Oh, those who remember “The Brady Bill” might remember when they tried to impose a Federal Maximum of 1000 rounds per household or exceed that and you had to register as an “Arsenal” and pay an annual tax and be subject to unscheduled inspections.
Thinking that will be just a starting point for the new regime.
Prepare to assume the position.

I sold 3200 rounds of NIB factory ammo and two nicely set up AR’s and 40 pmags this summer for $3000...I sold it for what I had in it.

How much would it cost me now to replace all of that now???

Still waiting for my ODT “brethren award” for my selflessness.

I’m sick of some of you crybabies that cannot grasp simple concepts like supply and demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom