• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How do you know if it's good deal?

7000 grains per pound. I get 1400 rounds of .45ACP(5 grains each) but only 280 rounds of .223(25 grains each)

Wait! So you can use pistol powder for rifle cartridge? I thought there was certain powder for certain caliber... Or is it just pistol powder and rifle powder?

A pound of powder = 7000 grains it don't matter if it is pistol powder or rifle powder.. Most pistol powers will not work in rifles, and most rifle powders will not work in pistols

Buy a couple good reloading book and read them twice that will give you a better understanding

Wait! So you can use pistol powder for rifle cartridge? I thought there was certain powder for certain caliber... Or is it just pistol powder and rifle powder?

subsonic 308 uses pistol powder, same with 300 blk subs. small bore rifles with light bullets like the 22 or 17 hornet run slow pistol while large pistol mags like the 500 smith might run fast rifle.

powervalleyinc.com almost always has the best prices. bullets, primers and powder

A pound of powder = 7000 grains it don't matter if it is pistol powder or rifle powder.. Most pistol powers will not work in rifles, and most rifle powders will not work in pistols

Buy a couple good reloading book and read them twice that will give you a better understanding

I plan to read the hornady one lol. I just bought the AP loader. I won't reload anytime soon, just getting the equipment ready for when supplies catches up.

Dillon big boy tumbler, green corn cobb, not walnut/pecan, they will in the long run get into the electric motor and ruin it, does the same inside of your gun also.

Back
Top Bottom